Refund, Return and Exchange Policy
- We do not refund for any orders unless there is a fabric defect.
- Any damage due to shipping won’t be covered under our policy.
- Return the product in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags and include your invoice.
- You need to inform us of the issue within 48 hours from date of the product received via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The return merchandise should reach us within 5 days (for India clients) and 12 days (for international clients) from the date on which the product is delivered.
- No returns on discounted merchandise.
- We will not accept the product:
(a) if it has been damaged by you
(b) if it’s altered as per specs shared by you
(c) if it has been worn.
- Once the product is received, the customer care team at YOGITA KADAM will inspect the product and we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Orders once placed on our website won’t be cancelled or refunded.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you are applicable for a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- All domestic orders will take about 3-4 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. International orders take a minimum of 7 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care upon request.